Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knowledge of putting quilts together
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Fabric
This little beauty is great for a beginner with some experience with putting quilt pieces together.
Instructions are broken down piece by piece, strip by strip.
These butterflies are great if you have scrap fabric. Perfect if you create doubles of colors and lay them out in a pretty field of butterflies with sash of flowers or pansy floral fabric.
Piecing templates and Rotary Cutting instructions are included.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Various color layouts included
- Block - 12" x 12"
- Fabric Measurements Included
- Fabric Measurements Included for sizes here
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Ruler and Cutting Mat