Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Fabric
This is a perfect block for any size quilt! Great for beginners. I love to create zillions of pot holders from this quilt block patter to sell at craft fairs and these babies just fly off the table. Make a matching runner or place mat and you have a full kitchen ensemble.
Rotary or Scissor Cutting and Paper Template instructions included for block sizes 6", 8", 10" and 12"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Block Size 6" x 6"
- Block Size 8" x 8"
- Block Size 10" x 10"
- Block Size 12" x 12"
- Rotary Cutting Included for all block sizes
- Paper Templates Included for all block sizes
- Table Runner Fabric Measurements Included
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Ruler and Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
- Iron and Ironing Board