Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Quilts
Great little Acorn for the Fall Season. Perfect for making table runners, pot holders, mug rugs or even a throw quilt! Very easy and so much fun to put together and perfect for all those scraps.
Included also are Rotary Cutting instructions and Paper Piecing Templates.
Copyright by The Quilters Diary 2015
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Table Center Mat - 57.50" x 57.50"
- Block Size 6.5" x 6.5"
- Block Size 8.5" x 8.5"
- Block Size 10.5" x 10.5"
- Block Size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Paper Templates Included for all block sizes
- Rotary Cutting Included for all block sizes
- Fabric Measurements Included
You Will Also Need:
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Ruler and Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
- Iron, Board and Starch
Copyright 2015 by Feverish Quilter of The Quilter's Diary