Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Fabric
- Basic knowledge of putting quilts together
This pattern is easy to put together, a pretty quick pattern and a lot of fun. Great for a weekend project. Looks great in any colors.
You can layout the blocks in so many different patterns once you have them all made.
There are a few quilt layouts that come with this pattern along with fabric yardage measurements to complete the quilt in a couple different sizes.
Included also are Rotary Cutting instructions and Paper Piecing Templates.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Block - 12" x 12"
- Quilt Size 38" x 38"
- Quilt Size 69" x 81"
- Various color layouts included
- Fabric Measurements Included for sizes here
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Ruler and Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
Copyright 2015 by Feverish Quilter of The Quilter's Diary