Old Glory or American Flag Quilt Pattern Download
Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Fabric
I love Old Glory and I love the different ways she is depicted in quilts and in print.
This is one of my favorite renditions and definitely gets ooohs and ahhhhhs when pullled out on July 4th!
This is great as a table runner/cover if made with the 6" blocks and perfect as a throw quilt with the 8" blocks. Any size you make it will surely bring beauty to any home or hearth.
I have gone all out and added 4 different blocks sizes on this one. Each size block has paper templates and rotary cutting instructions PLUS Fabric Measurements to complete each size quilt.
Have fun, send pics and stop back soon to see what else I put up for July 4th!!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 4 Various Quilt Sizes depending on block size you choose
- Block Size 6" x 6"
- Block Size 8" x 8"
- Block Size 10" x 10"
- Block Size 12" x 12"
- Paper Templates Included for all block sizes
- Rotary Cutting also Included for all block sizes
- Star Block Instructions and Stripes Block Instructions
- Fabric Measurements Included for all Quilt Sizes
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Ruler and Cutting Mat
- Iron and Ironing Board
Copyright 2015 by FeverishQuilter of The Quilter's Diary
www.feverishquilter.com and www.thequiltersdiary.com