Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knowledge of putting quilts together
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Fabric
Scrappy Patch Quilt Blocks are so much fun to put together and so quick you could do it in a day or weekend.
This is a very quick and easy block to put together. There is a quilt layout and fabric measurements needed to finish.
Great for scraps or 1/8 of a yard of each color....very little fabric needed for such a beautiful piece!
Included also are Rotary Cutting instructions and Paper Templates
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Block Size 6" x 6"
- Block Size 8" x 8"
- Block Size 10" x 10"
- Block Size 12" x 12"
- Finished Quilt Size 57" x 57"
- Fabric Measurements Included for sizes here
- Paper Templates Included for all block sizes
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Ruler and Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
- Iron and Ironing Board
Copyright 2015 by Feverish Quilter of The Quilter's Diary