Stepping Stars Quilt Block Pattern Download
Immediate Download after purchase
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knowledge of putting quilts together
- Basic Cutting and Sewing of Fabric
This is absolutely one of my favorite starter quilts. This pattern can be so colorful and fun to create in a weekend. The cuts are easy, tips and tricks on how to cut and sew together fast.
Looks great in your scrap bag fabric or select like fabrics and a neutral color.
There is a quilt layout that comes with this pattern along with fabric yardage measurements to complete the quilt.
Included also are Rotary Cutting instructions and Paper Piecing Templates.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Block 6" x 6"
- Block 8" x 8"
- Block 10" x 10"
- Block 12" x 12"
- Quilt Pattern 48" x 57.5"
- Fabric measurements for quilts included
- Fabric Measurements Included
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Ruler and Cutting Mat
Copyright 2015 by Feverish Quilter of The Quilter's Diary